Bowdens Crest Park was first established in the 1950’s as a static Caravan Park and Camping and has operated ever since. In September 2017 the Kefford family came to view the park and immediately fell in love with the views from the Park and the
local area, they then went on purchased the park from Ken and Angela May who owned and operated Bowdens Crest for 30 years. Since new ownership has taken place Bowdens Crest has been granted planning permission for Luxury Lodges Homes to be Developed throughout the whole site.
- Above the Somerset Levels with stunning views over 30 miles
- Twelve miles from Glastonbury and seven from Wells
- Bar and restaurant on site with a wide range of options
The Kefford family, Alfred Snr, Sharon Josephine, Alfred Jnr, Charmaine, have over 20 years experience in the Park Lodge industry and consider Bowdens Crest Park to be the Flagship in their Portfolio and are very excited about the brand new development in the heart of Somerset.
Bowdens Crest is a family owned and operated Luxury Lodge Park and has the the benefit of our (live on site) excellent Park managers Allan and Sharon Costello.
The Park has a High Security Policy and has the added benefits below:
- 12 Months of the Year, 365 Day license
- No Council Tax payable on any of our Park Lodges
- Gated Development
- Live on site Managers
- Disabled Facilties
- Games Room (due to change to Gym)
- One way system Road Network
- Public Footpaths adjacent
- Close to famous Somerset, Devon, Dorset local attractions
- 10 Mins off Main A303 and only 2 hours to London by car and by train
- Easy access to Local Airports
- Panoramic scenery views
- 30 minutes from various beaches
- Famous local walks direct from the Park
- Pets allowed
Views from Bowdens Crest include said Levels and its moors, the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, the River Parrett and the Vale of Taunton Dene, stretching out towards Brendon Hill and Exmoor – over 30 miles of Somerset surroundings can be seen from here on a clear day, all the way to Minehead. The small town of Langport is about a mile and a half away.
Bowdens Crest has a play area on site, on the edge of nine and a half acres of natural woodland where the kids can burn off suitable amounts of energy to let the grownups crack open the wine at sunset.
Amemities include chemical disposal and a well-maintained toilet and shower block with separate ladies’ and gents’ sections, a disabled/family shower room and a family bath and shower room.
Washing-up sinks with free hot water are also available, and the games/information room has books, board games, DVDs, pool tables, football tables, games machines and several sockets to charge phones and other equipment free of charge.