Open-plan space just waiting to be explored
Retro living doesn’t get any better than the Beachcomber. Both outside and in the Lodge is cutting edge in design and finish – unique, one-of-a-kind and totally irresistible! So what’s different outside? Different dimensions are created by the Beachcomber’s split level roof and gables, complemented by the soft almond cladding and designer awnings, which are cleverly wind activated. Soffit lights finished in brushed chrome bounce light off of the exterior of the home, creating an atmosphere which is perfect for long lazy evenings.
Take a step inside and you’d be forgiven for thinking that you’d walked into a penthouse apartment! Living in the Beachcomber is a sociable affair, with open-plan space just waiting to be explored. Gorgeous sink-in-able sofas with feather filled cushions, invite you to take a seat and enjoy the view through the double bi-fold doors.
The burgundy and cream kitchen is incredibly stylish with cream SMEG fridge/freezer and a host of other luxurious touches and gadgets, such as the incredibly elegant Quatreau, the world’s first touch sensitive modular tap which produces boiling, chilled and carbonated water. Nothing is overlooked in the Beachcomber, from its beautiful extending dining table to its Lloyd Loom chairs to finish, this is a home for discerning tastes. Those with a love of technology will be impressed by the Loewe TV and audio system with surround sound and built-in iPod docking stations of the home. Whilst for others the sensory lighting, bubbling Jacuzzi bath in the family bathroom, king-size master bedroom with en-suite wet room and two other beautifully finished and coordinated twin bedrooms provide the ideal place to relax and escape. Colours are relaxing yet used in eye-catching combinations, every room complements the other and each is finished to an exceptional standard. The Beachcomber is everything you could want and need in a home, and much, much more besides, a home to show off, hideaway in and entertain in!
- Built to BS3632 residential standards
- Feature split level roof and gables
- Vulcan cladding in a choice of colours
- Brushed Chrome exterior soffit lights
- Wind activated awnings
- Electric Velux windows
- Under-floor heating in the kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and dining room
- Light and airy open-plan living area
- Two sets of Bi-fold doors
- Corner Sofa and Sofa Bed with feather filled cushions
- Loewe TV unit and surround sound audio system
- Built-in iPod docking stations
- Lyon Oak dining table with Lloyd Loom dining chairs
- Retro burgundy and cream kitchen with stone worktop and SMEG fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer
- Sensory lighting
- King-size master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, TV and safe
- En-suite wet room with large shower with side jets
- Two twin bedrooms with TV’s and built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with waterproof TV and Jacuzzi bath